MSR updated the lightest, most compact backpacking stove with a broader burner and a push-start ignition to make the PocketRocket Deluxe Stove better for ultralight backpacking in any condition. It only weighs ten grams more than the PocketRocket 2, but while your backpacking buddies keep getting their matches blown out by gusts of wind, you can just push the PocketRocket Deluxe to start the stove. The broader burner boasts better wind-resistance and temperature controls from simmer to boil.
- MSR's lightest, smallest stove updated for ultralight backpacking
- Boils a liter of water in 3.5 minutes
- Push-start ignition doesn't require lighters
- Precision flame goes from torch to simmer
- Broader burner improves wind resistance