The Merrell Thermo Freeze Mid Waterproof Boot stays warm through cold winter afternoons post holing through frozen trails. A polyurethane coating keeps water out of the shoe, and M Select WARM insulation holds heat inside the shoe for a warm feel while trekking through hard packed and icy snow. The Vibram Arctic Grip sole provides ample traction over slick surfaces, while the EVA midsole adds support and comfort that lasts the whole duration of the hike.
- Tackle snowy trails and sidewalks alike in a durable, warm boot
- Polyurethane coating shields out moisture when trekking in snow
- M Select WARM insulation traps warmth for a warm, comfortable feel
- Vibram Arctic Grip sole handles slick surfaces in snowy conditions
- EVA midsole offers supportive comfort while worn all day